Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 26 April 2013

Lovely day here, mostly

Hi all. We had sun, clouds and rain today. Did manage to get some replanting done as I had a Hebe that wasn't doing well and I think it was in the wrong place, so sorted that today. I've had some elephants ears that have been in a pot for ages and finally planted them out too. I made 2 pizzas today, 1 for hubby and 1 for me. His had pepperoni, pepper and onion mine had goats cheese, rocket, cherry toms, olives and onion and the other half of mine had mush, onion and cherry toms so nice. I did some bird watching in the conservatory and put some of Saffrons hair in the garden and a sparrow and blue tit helped themselves, great. I got a free bird table last week which is now in use. I'll add a few pictures of what I've mentioned on here, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment