Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Saturday

Hello anyone that may be here. It was my birthday during the week but it didn't pan out the way it was supposed to. The 3 of us were going to go to Frensham for lunch until hubby told me he was working, them mum and I said we'd go. The night before I received a call from mum saying something had gone wrong in her bathroom and someone would be along to fix it between 8 and 12 the next day. Anyway, I woke up, opened my cards and took myself off to Woking, Morrison's, to have breaky and a look around. I enjoyed myself while I was out, got a few bargains too. I came back and did some bird watching in the garden. I have a few different birds and a new one completely is a Nuthatch, so win win all round. Tomorrow, Sunday the 3 of us are off to Frensham for breaky to make up for the shortfall in the week. Been working today for a couple of hours so no birdwatching as it's been raining for most of the day and couldn't see through the windows, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment