Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Saturday 23rd March

Hi all. Today I got up at 6.20am to let the girls out and it was snowing heavily. Went back to bed until 7.30 and checked the weather, still snowing, so I cancelled my 9.30 lesson. It has been snowing on and off all day. I made sure the birds had seed and managed a few pictures. I made a chocolate sponge cake and added a drop of orange. In the butter icing I put a few small marshmallows. We've just had a slice but it might be a bit too much for me. Last weekend I made a lemon drizzle cake which was lovely, want to make an orange drizzle next time. I took the girls out yesterday and had to hose them down when they got back and as they were so wet had to get the hair dryer out for them, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment