Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Hi all

Well hello one and all. Hubby and I had a look round Guildford on Friday as we weren't working.I went to the local farm shop 1st as I wanted some different bird feeders and seed, which I did buy. I want to try and attract finches and redpolls if possible, such pretty birds. I bought some niger seeds, sunflower seeds and a couple of suet blocks. I've been bird watching today but no luck just yet. Hubby was after a couple of expresso cups, a bit of a nonsense to me as there can only be about one mouthful plus I couldn't drink that stuff anyway, but each to their own. He did get a couple which have since been used. It looks like hubby is starting to get a bit sneezy already, far too early really for hay fever so I've stated with the local honey daily, see if it helps. I got my new glasses back, 3rd time lucky, but to me something still isn't quite right, but I just don't know what the problem is. The girls are fine and Poppy had someone to play with over the common so she had a good run around. I'm going to be working on Saturdays for a while now, just the mornings, as I took a new pupil and that's the only day she can do.I had a pupil pass her test last week, 2nd time so I'm sure she will love her new found freedom, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment