Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Just done something good

Hi all. It's been quite cold today but nice and cosy and warm in the car. I have just signed up for organ donation apart from 2 things which I won't mention on here. I toyed with the idea a couple of years back and may have even signed before but I don't carry a card so I've signed again and they will update my records if I did sign previously. Are there anymore of you out there thinking about it ? Have a read of the website and see what you think. I went over the field today and there wasn't a crumb to be found of my cake so hopefully it doesn't seem like it went to waste, thank goodness for that, I still cant believe I threw it away. I feel a bit sick at the moment as I've just eaten some chocolate, such a pig, oh well life is too short, mind you I don't want to be donating just yet, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment