Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 1 February 2013

funerals

Hi all, bad day for funerals. Today a neighbour had his funeral, a lady where my mum lives had her funeral today and an aunt of mine is having her funeral on Monday, so many in the course of 3 days. Funerals apart I was quite busy. I had a new customer, nice chap and he has been driving for some years and I was surprised how well he did. Usually when someone tells me they've been driving for years they are awful and it's a bit of a nightmare, so it made a nice change. I think he'll be able to apply for his test sooner rather than later. This morning it started raining but as the day drew on the sun came out :) Poppy head butted me in the eye this afternoon but thankfully I don't have a black eye, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment