Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 21 February 2013

fire and smoke

Hi all. I wasn't working today but needed to go to Farncombe. I parked the car then saw a great deal of fire and police activity. It turns out a house had caught fire and there was a suggestion that gas canisters may cause an explosion. There must have been about 4 or more fire engines, fire cars and police cars. There were a lot of road closures around the side roads close to the house. After I had done what I was doing I left the place PDQ. I do hope no one was injured. It's been really cold here and as I write this I've got my long johns on under my fluffy joggers. When the girls and I went over the field Poppy had her coat on which she has grown into and doesn't mind wearing a bit. Off for a cuppa in a minute, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment