Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 3 August 2012

Friday

Hi all, when I was out with Poppy yesterday I saw 2 deers and a snake over the fields, never seen a snake before but I was too slow with the camera and luckily Poppy wasn't close by when I was looking at it. I took both the girls out first then I brought Saffy home then Poppy and I went on a longer walk. I'm now going to get my fitness up as watching the Olympics has got me in the mood again and this morning I was in the swimming pool at 7.30 doing some lengths, I swam for 30 mins but will be aiming for the 50 mins again as time goes by. Managed to do some freestyle which I was very pleased with as I haven't been in the pool for a while. Saffy is coping very well with her walks and seems as good as new after her ops and tests. Watched so much tennis today and more for the next 2 days, I just love it. Must try and get some gardening done as I have a couple of plants to put in, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment