Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

stitches out

Hello anyone, Poppy is fine and dandy and enjoying all her running around again after her op. Saffy got the all clear on the blood test regarding heart disease and yesterday she had both lots of stitches out. Saffy had 2 lots of stitches, on her side and on her leg. She was shaved quite a bit elsewhere as she had probes on her for her heart. As Saffy chews her feet she had to wear the lampshade all the time except when going in the garden or when eating. We did leave it off for a very short time but she always went to lick her side and the stitches, so now it's such a relief for her. Today she went out for the first time in about 2 weeks and enjoyed herself over the field. I haven't been writing the blog as I've been quite busy at work and been looking after the girls. It was hubbies birthday on Saturday and we went to Birdworld near Farnham. We were lucky with the weather as the sun was out most of the time but it wasn't too hot. The next day, Sunday we had rain, thunder and lightning, what a difference. I've been busy watching the Olympics mostly the tennis and swimming. I'm enjoying it, have to try and find out when the tennis finals are on so I can have a bit of time off to watch. I think the weather is changing again, back to rain. Hubby bought me a couple of plants that I need to get put in the ground so hopefully I'll do that on the weekend, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment