Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 16 July 2012

Saffy

Hi all, Poppy is doing really well and Thursday will be the first time she can go out and be let off the lead, she will really enjoy that. On a different note, Saffy was unwell yesterday and we took her to an emergency vet and he said she may be in heart failure. She was in a bit of a state in the morning and early afternoon but later she picked up and had food and looked so much better. This morning she's had her breaky and looks good. The vet we want to see isn't on until tonight so she'll be going down to see him then. As she's picked up so well I think she'll be ok until then. When Poppy was spayed hubby slept downstairs so I took my turn with Saffy last night, the only thing was she's been given water tablets so I didn't get much sleep last night as I kept letting her in the garden, might be a case for an early night tonight me thinks. Raining again here, just for a change. I'll post after the vets visit tonight,Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment