Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 2 July 2012

Poppy doing very well

Hello anyone, just to let you know Poppy is doing very well. She was up and about the day after her op but she still isn't too happy about going in the garden on a lead, not going out for walks and being carried up and downstairs. She is eating better and when I leave the room to go upstairs she really tries hard to open the doors and come up with me. I'm upstairs now and I've found the easiest thing to do is just bring her up with me. I'm going to take her to the vet on Friday for a check up and see when she can go in the garden on her own and go upstairs without me worrying about her stitches. Rain stopped play at Wimbledon today so not too much tennis going on, linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment