Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 7 May 2012

Lovely flowers

Hi all, I think I mentioned a pupil passed her test 1st time last week, well on Saturday I had a lovely bouquet of flowers and chocolates delivered from her as a thank you. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's a lovely surprise. I've been fox watching and as I've found out, people either hate them or love them. The other morning we actually had one come into the garden and it sent the girls mad. I was making toast at the time so I wondered what the noise was about. I was taking the girls out last night for their last walk and came across a den and I came home for my camera and there are 4 cubs in the den.I saw the vixen coming and going a couple of times, the cubs are adorable, sorry for all you anti fox people, I like them. The programme on channel 4 has a live den cam and the other night I didn't get to bed until 1.30 as I was watching the cubs playing and feeding. It's been raining on and off for most of the weekend, but there you go.I'm going out later to see if I can see the foxes again. On the pond I got a bit of footage of 2 canadian geese with their babies, very cute. My tooth seems a lot better now, no pain but I still have a hole there, still eating on the right hand side as well. It's funny because when I sneeze it really hurts the gum where my tooth was. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment