Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 23 April 2012

tooth

Hi all. I had a 2 hour lesson this morning and my tooth managed to fall to pieces. Have been taking tablets for the pain and I've got an appointment at the dentist at 9.15 in the morning. Not sure what will happen as there is only a small bit of the side of the tooth there, the rest has gone and it just feels like a hole. Not sure if I mentioned what happened about Saffy. She got the all clear on her tests, urine and blood so now I've got to feed her up a bit and she will go back in 2 weeks time for another weigh in. Saffy is loving having extra food, but she would eat as much as you put in her bowl all day, every day, she is quite greedy. It's been raining all day from about 9.10 this morning. Signing off now, love to all in blogland, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment