Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Better today

Hi all. I wanted to remove the cotton wool plug from my tooth but I couldn't manage it so I called for help. I was really worried that hubby would stab me in the gum or some such silly nonsense but he was as good as chocolate. He took the plug out, I soaked the new one with oil of cloves and he put the new one in, no worries. The old one was all yucky and smelly. Also now as the hole is plugged I had my first proper food today, as I've only been eating soup since tuesday. I had a jacket potato with beans and coleslaw, lovely. I'm really missing my tea so will go and get some tomorrow. I can eat and drink without the taste of the clove oil. If I put my tongue on the cotton wool then I get the taste. It's been raining all day here and I believe the same is forecast for tomorrow. I took 2 painkillers this morning but I doubt I'll be taking any more now. If anyone is going to have a tooth removed be very careful to get the clot in place. If you can see bone when looking into the extraction site I'd get back to the dentist pronto, don't wait as long as I did and get all the damn pain, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment