Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Birthday girl

Hello to anyone who may be out there . Today was my birthday and mum came over last night to doggysit and today hubby and I went to London and went on the London Eye, had a walk along Horse guards Parade, saw Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and then went in The Aquarium. It was a bit chilly and misty at first but we ended up in lovely sunshine. It was a very pleasant change as usually I spend the day alone, by choice and visit a garden centre or look around charity shops, so it was a real change and it was really nice. We had a pizza and after 7 hrs after eating I'm still really full. I've put a couple of pictures up and will do another couple in the next few days. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment