Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 20 February 2012

Shut Poppy out

Hi all. The other day I'd taken the girls out and when we came back I hung the leads up and then got on with some housework. I reckon I'd been hovering and doing things for just over an hour and I'd come downstairs to hover the hall and stairs and as I was trying to plug the machine in I heard some heavy sniffing by the front door. I opened it up and there was Poppy, I couldn't believe she'd been out there without barking or letting me know where she was as she is very vocal usually. The set up we have front door wise is, an outer glass door and then we have a wooden front door that leads into the hall. The space in-between is where we put the wellies and dog leads and where the post is dropped. It's only about 3 or 4 of feet wide, so poor old Poppy must have wondered what was happening. When I let her back in she got a treat and seemed to stay close to me for a couple of hours, but she's fine now, ahh bless. The other day I made myself a pizza and it was lovely but about 4am I felt really unwell and lay in bed until a very abrupt trip to the loo at 5.05am where I was promptly very sick and then had to worry about the other end, sorry if there's too much info happening there. Felt pretty bad for the rest of the day. I'd love to know what upset me though as I've got no idea what it could have been. Hope all is well in blogland for everyone out there,Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment