Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 10 February 2012

Lots of snow last night

Hi all, lots of snow from last night and I've added a couple of pictures. Had to cancel a lesson today as the pupil didn't fancy driving around in this weather plus she lives on a dodgy hilly road.I made some lip salve today and it seems ok. I thought I'd make some as I go through it like there's no tomorrow and I have to have some in the car, in jackets everywhere just incase I forget to put it in my pocket. I remember we were on holiday last year, Belgium I think and I didn't have a lip slave, after we'd done our tour hubby and I ran back to a supermarket to buy me a lip lipsalve as I'm can't be without the stuff. I've been using it for so many years now, terrible habit I know and I don't know how much goes on my lips and how much I eat. I took the girls over the field earlier and I thought I'd try Poppy with her coat on. Last year when we had snow we bought her a coat but it was way too big for her. It fits now and it didn't stop her running around like she normally does. I took some video on the phone but can't upload on here so I'll try and remember to take a couple of pictures of "the Pops" wearing her coat, cute. Bye for now, keep safe and keep warm,Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment