Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Saffy just got the beauty treatment

Hi all, time now 21.37 and I've just given Saffron a good brush and comb, checked her feet, trimmed her ears and had a good feel of her lumps and bumps just to see if they're getting any bigger or not, all ok for the minute. Today I watched Birdsong and I had a good cry. To see the trenches as they were was really awful. When we visited Ypres last year there was a mock up of how they were living but seeing it like that on the TV made it even worse. It brought back seeing the WW1 wargraves, it was such a waste of life and it was supposed to be the war to end all wars. Visiting the graves last year has had an effect on me I just can't explain it. Didn't work today and when I finally got round to taking the girls out it was raining and we all got a bit wet. Earlier I watched "pit bulls and parolees " another sad programme about rescuing pit bulls in USA. Not much else to say for today so I'll sign off, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment