Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 27 January 2012

Meant to tell you

Hi all, meant to tell you about the leak we had a few days before Christmas. I came home after a couple of hours and went to the kitchen put kettle on did a couple of other things then went into the lounge only to find dripping coming from the ceiling. I rushed upstairs and found water coming out of the hot water tank, dripping down the side and going through the floor then through the ceiling. I put some towels around the tank, put a bowl in the lounge where the drip was and phoned hubby. Cutting a long story short when he came home he found the problem, bought a new whatever it was and fixed it. It took me about 3 days to wash and dry all the dogs bedding as the drips had gone into the dog basket then out onto the carpet. But we had to have the heating on 24hrs for a few days and the fire on overnight to help dry everything out. I knew I wouldn't sleep with the fire going so I stayed up all night downstairs reading and seeing if anything was on the tv, not much I must add even with tons of channels. I've put a couple of pictures of the wallpaper hanging down from the ceiling and the carpet raised to try and dry it out, All is fine now but we still haven't wallpapered the ceiling yet, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment