Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 22 January 2012

How long ago was this ???

Ok I can see it's been ages. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, yes I know it seems many moons ago now.
We all had a nice time over the holiday period. I said I would eat and not worry about it and I did. I threw the last of the biscuits out to the birds a couple of weeks ago and I'm back on the healthy eating. I'm also making smoothies and soups with the new blender hubby bought as part of my many pressies. I did very well in the present department I must say. Yesterday the soup was carrot and coriander and it was really very nice, got about one more bowl full for tomorrow. Next week I'll be having a go at tomato and basil. I've got back to the walking again and a few times I'll take Saffy over the field with Poppy and I then bring her back then Pops and I go out again. Just before crimbo my back and right hip were causing me such pain in the end I went to the docs and had an X-ray, all well with that but I'm having a bit of physio for my back.I'm doing the exercises and it does feel a whole lot better.Business not great at the moment but I'm still working and a lot of us here in Guildford are mostly in the same boat, unless they are telling a few porky pies. The other thing I'm now drinking is green tea, pretty evil stuff in my opinion but it's supposed to be good for you that's why I'll stick to it. Hubby, mum and the girls are all fine, touch wood at the moment. Anyway, hopefully I'll be back with a vengeance now I've started. I hope all is well with everyone, signing off, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment