Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Hi all

Well another day and again I'm so tired. Yesterday was an in day apart from taking the girls out that is. Hubby put the new bathroom sink in and it proved to be a bigger job than he anticipated, but all is done now and it looks smart. We needed a new one as the old one had a couple of cracks in it. I was so tired yesterday that I took a sleepy type tablet, had a nice hot bath and went to bed early. I think I slept for about 3 hrs before the usual waking up. The thing when you take a tablet it usually means you drop off to sleep again quite quickly. Had a nice cup of tea in bed this morning from hubby and we decided we would go and see mum and go out for lunch. I took the girls out then off out to lunch at the local garden centre. They do very nice food and at good prices. I've just been doing a bit of reading but I'm so tired again I thought I must get up or I'll fall asleep, not good as I'll be awake all night if I do that. In a minute I'll get some ironing done, I wouldn't mind none of it's mine it's all hubbies shirts, mind you I do like ironing. I think I saw we have snow showers coming in the morning, wait to see how that goes, I'm not working so it's ok for me at the moment. Not much else to say really so I won't try and stretch any more out of this blog,Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment