Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 17 November 2011

hurt my head

Hi all.Firstly we took Saffy to the doggy docs yesterday as a lump she had has got bigger but the vet said we'll keep an eye on it. The day before yesterday I was emptying the dishwasher and had a kitchen cupboard open when my phone went as I had a text, I picked up my phone and caught the very corner edge of the cupboard on my head. It made my eyes water but was ok. At 4.15 the next morning I woke up with a blinder of a headache so took a couple of tablets and went back to bed. When I got up I still had a headache and my head throbbed but couldn't stop as I had a new customer and a test later in the day. I took more tablets as my head was still throbbing by 3pm, I phoned the doctor for advice to see if it was ok to be like this or should I take a trip to the hospital. The doctor said if I wasn't seeing double or being sick the hospital wouldn't take an X-ray and to keep taking the tablets. Anyway I had a bad head for the rest of yesterday and my head is still not quite right today but it is better. I can't believe I did this as I'm always telling hubby and mum to make sure cupboards are closed just incase someone bangs their head, that's justice for you. It's funny as I'm always saying when we are away, don't touch railings and things as you don't know what's been on them before and blow me down last year I had a touch of food poisoning and had to cancel a trip while we were away as I'd been sick in the night, what can I say. Hope everyone is ok out there in blogland, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment