Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Painting the bathroom door

Hi all, at last the end is in sight. I'm painting the final door. Today hubby took the bathroom door off and gave it a sanding down then I filled in some holes, sanded it down again and applied the first undercoat. Hopefully it won't take too long. I was going for a long walk today but it was that very fine rain and thought do Poppy and I want to get really wet...........no was the answer. At least they both had a walk over the field earlier in the day. Looking forward to D/Abbey but will have to let it run for about an hour before I watch it as I can't stand all the adverts. Might go and do a bit of my cross stitch in a minute. I can hear the fireworks and so can Poppy who is sitting so very close to me at the moment. Bye for now, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment