Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 10 October 2011

no toilet door

Hello all. Now my cousin has been and gone we are getting back to the painting of the doors. Hubby took the toilet door off yesterday and gave it an undercoat so today I've given it another sanding and have undercoated the other side. Not very happy about not having a toilet door but I suppose I'll get the painting done in double quick time. When either of us wants to use the toilet we tell each other so we know to stay where we are. Yesterday I made lots of bath salts and epsom salts, today been busy making bath bombs. Not too busy tomorrow so will paint the door again and maybe make more bath bombs. I think the house smells nice although hubby not too keen. Saffy is very pleased with her new found freedom when out walking, Poppy still doesn't eat well so yesterday I made her some meat paste on toast and she had 3 slices as she can do with the extra weight. Today I thought, great, I'm on to a winner and she ate about 4 squares that hubby hand fed her. She hasn't eaten her dinner but I'm not going to give it to her at 10 or 11 in the evening as I sometimes do as it's been put in the fridge, I'll give it to her for breakfast and see if she eats it then. I think if it goes on for much longer it will be a trip to the doggy docs. They both had a shoe chew today that they ate so I don't think it's her teeth or anything. I even changed her dog food when we went shopping on saturday and didn't put much biscuit in as I don't think she likes it. Saffy went through all this and that ended in a trip to the doggy docs but now she's been spayed she'll eat anything and everything, she's like a dustbin. When the vet saw Poppy last he said she was lean and seemed fine, have to see what happens, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment