Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 14 October 2011

Friday 14th Oct

Hi all, still no toilet door but I have been busy undercoating and painting and it should be back in a couple of days. I was so worried about Poppy not eating we took her to the doggy docs a couple of days ago. The vet said as she wasn't presenting with any problems and she runs around over the field, she just eats enough to keep her going. He said he looks very good and lean and is a fine figure of a racy type dog. I felt so pleased after that I had a packet of crisps and a pizza to celebrate. I can't remember the last time she actually had a bowl of food and for the last couple of days she's eaten about 6 mouthfuls of dog food, a couple of denta sticks and a few gravy bones for returning after her walk and a jumbone or 2. I think we'll have to get her spayed then I know she'll eat as I had the same problem with Saffy not eating until she had her op now she's a bit to podgy. I don't know they are such a worry. She only had a denta stick this morning and I've been feeling a bit upset all day because of this. The vet said he could do a load of blood tests but he didn't think he needed to waste our money as she seemed fine. She's going back in a month to be weighed again and to see how she's going. I think that's it for now, from a bit of a worried Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment