Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 19 September 2011

Today 19th Sept

Hello there everyone. Saffy had her little op done today. I took her down the doggy docs about 9.15 and I left her about 9.40. I came home and took Poppy over the field and when I got back Saffy was ready to be taken home. The lump was taken off under local anaesthetic and she has about 3 stitches. There is no medicine for her and she needs to stay in for a few days as the wound is right on the elbow which is quite awkward as it's a pressure point. The stitches have to stay in for 2 weeks. Yesterday I was busy making soap and really enjoyed myself. I received my dead sea salts today so over the next couple of weeks might make some bath salts. Been busy tidying up the mess from my soap making and doing some hovering. Not much else happened so nothing else to write about really. Must mention though my cousin is over here from Oz so should catch up with her soon as she'll be staying for a few days. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment