Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Saffy today

Hi all. I took Saffy down to the vets today as she was going to have a small lump removed from her elbow but she had the runs and brought up bile. While the vet was going over her before taking her in for her op he could hear her tummy making terrible noises. We both agreed it wouldn't be great for her to be poked and prodded when she was under the weather so we have put the op back until next Monday. He plans to do it under local as she is so laid back, he thinks she'll be fine. I kept her in all day today apart from the trip to the doggy dogs but she wasn't happy. After the vets I went over & picked mum up and we had a trip to Tesco and then home for lunch. I bought some chicken for Saffy and after I'd cooked some rice for her as well she had a tiny bit of chicken and rice after not eating for 24 hrs, I'll give her another couple of spoonfuls before bed too. It's such a shame when pets are ill as they don't understand what we're trying to do for them. Poppy is full of beans and enjoyed her walk, just the 2 of us. I'm off again tomorrow so it's back to the painting of the magic doors, I'm getting bit fed up of them now. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment