Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Wednesday 3rd Aug

Hello all you peeps in blogland. Poor old Poppy is still at the bleeding stage but she is also standing, how confusing for her. Last Saturday I invited my aunt and her hubby to come to us for a surprise for Mike and mum and I kept the whole thing a secret until about an hour before when he phoned to say they were stuck in traffic and would be late and I mentioned his name, poor souls took them over 3hrs to get here but 1 hr 10 mins to get home. A nice time was had by all. As the weather was nice we were flitting from house to summerhouse, all very civilised. We took my aunt to see mums place and she thought how nice it was and how cosy mum had made it. This heat is way toooooooo much for me. When it's like this I'm pleased to be working and sitting in the car with the climate control on, lovely. I was so hot the other evening I sat in the car until I'd cooled down. On Sunday I gave Saffy a bath and took a lot of her coat out as she is suffering at the moment. Her favourite place is in the porch where we have got stone type tiles on the floor so they keep her cool. Saffy is only going out early in the morning and after 7pm when the heat has died down a bit, "The Pops" is still under house arrest and I'd like to give her a bath when the bleeding stops. Picked up a couple more customers in the last week or 2 so that's good news. Bye for now, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment