Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Sunday 21.16

Evening all. Did nothing Friday except get a bit bored watching the tv most of the day but Saturday I did feel better. Went shopping and gave Poppy a bath and hubby and I did take her and Saffron over the field. Poppy did have vick on her bottom and she was kept on her lead but we didn't meet anyone. Today Poppy went out again, with vick and her lead on but again we didn't meet any dogs so I don't know if any dogs will sniff around her. I might let her off her lead in a couple of days time. It was pretty warm today here. it looked like rain but it never happened. I went up the summerhouse to sand a door down but felt too weary so in the end I just filled in a few holes so when I have the time I must get back to my painting. My cousin from Australia will be visiting in a couple of months for a few days so looking forward to that. Poop soul she will probably need a holiday when she gets back as she's planning to do a lot in the couple of months she's away. No more news really so I'll sign off and go and do my nails ready for work in the morning, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better Linda. Summer colds/flu are horrible.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete