Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 8 August 2011

Got a sore throat today

Hi all, today is Monday and I have a sore throat, can't stop working though. When I took Saffron over the field today I could hear Poppy barking AND howling so I took Saffy on a slightly shorter walk. I'll take her out in a minute and go the longer way round to make up for it.Received some Tesco point vouchers today so I'm going to double them and get dog bits and pieces. Feel a bit of a headache coming on so may take a tablet, take Saffy out and maybe have an early night, hope I'm not coming down with anything. Poor old Pops still under house arrest and not happy about it at all.Thought I'd just do a very quick blog to let anyone who may read this know that I'm still alive and kicking. Bye for now, off for that tablet, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment