Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 4 July 2011

Wimbledon over, sad

Hi all, well it's over now. I'm pleased with the outcome as I wanted both of them to win. Once Roger had gone out the winner was my next choice, did you see what I did there, (don't think I can spell his name). Today I've not been working so it gave me time to get some housework done, hurra. Rain is forecast for the next day or 2, suits me as it's been too hot for me. Hubby took another bedroom door off so I've got sanding and painting to do. My front door is finished but I've got to do a bit more scraping of paint to get off, hope that makes sense. I will be working tomorrow but just for 3 hours. I could do with a few more pupils as I lost about 5 when they all passed 1st time. Don't think there is any more news at the moment, so I'll sign off, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but as a Federer fan I was totally gutted when he got knocked out. Despite being at a fair all weekend, I got to watch the final thanks to my little handheld TV - missed the winning shot (was serving customers so I didn't mind too much!) but have recorded the 'Today at Wimbledon' showing the final so I will be watching that tomorrow.

    You are obviously too good a teacher to have so many students pass first time!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete