Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Went to a garden party today

Hello to one and all. Today mum and I went to a garden party hosted by The Mayor & Mayoress of Waverley at Charterhouse school. We arrived @ 2.30 and had tea, sandwiches and cakes and we stayed for about an hour. It was very pleasant as I haven't been to one before. I've been to the school before as I've had a couple of pupils from there. The buildings and grounds are fab, if you get the chance to have a look online, take a peek. The reason mum was invited was because of when she volunteered to help with the stall at the village fete I mentioned before and I was the +1
I have also managed to get my ebook (kindle version) on Amazon, so now I would like a sale, fingers and everything crossed.
Sorry for the plug but I'm a happy bunny.
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment