Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 22 July 2011

Poor old Poppy

Hi all, poor old Poppy has come into season, so she is under house arrest for 3 to 4 weeks. I took Saffron out today and luckily hubby was here and he said Poppy went mad running up and down the stairs crying and getting upset. I'll get her spayed next year so she doesn't have to deal with this again. The thing is too, I've lost my longer walking buddy :)
I managed to get the jungle cut today and give the door another paint, hopefully over the weekend I might get door number 2 finished. Hubby and I went to see mum today and we went out for a bite to eat, very nice. Hubby put mums blinds up so now she has 3 that match. Been very warm today but the sky went so black as I was cutting the grass I was a bit worried I might electrocute myself :)
Bye for now, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment