Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 5 June 2011

Today Sunday

Hi all, decided I must get back to my exercise so today I took Saffy over the field for a walk then came back for Poppy and we went on a nice 50 min walk. It started spitting while we were out but nothing really came of it. Painted the toilet ceiling the other day when I said I would so that's another job out of the way. I'm waiting for a few photos from a friend then I can probably try and get my book organised. I was busy finding my pictures yesterday and putting them together in the same place as I think this needs to be done when going to publish. It's quite dull here but that's fine with me. Been busy doing lots of cook ups in my crock pot that mum gave me, great thing that it is. Yesterday I cooked beef casserole, then pork loin, today I'm cooking chicken for the girls then tonight I'll cook chicken for hubby. I used to do a lot of cook ups and have my big oven on but now I'm using my slow cook and it must save so much electricity and money. I think I'll sign off now and go and make a nice cup of tea, my fave. Enjoy your day, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment