Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Painting again

Evening all. Not been working today so got busy with the paint brush again. Painted the lounge radiator covers that have needed painting for about 5 yrs, did I just admit to that :)
After that I got busy with the front door. I believe the weather isn't going to be great now so not sure when the front door will see the proper top coats of colour, I only painted everything in an undercoat today. Poppy doesn't seem to be eating very well these last couple of days so she finally had her evening meal about 9pm while I had the dog bowl on my lap. Tomorrow after my last lesson I'll pop to the shops and get a different puppy food for her and see if that helps. Managed to get a fair bit of tennis watched over the weekend and had to tape the Queens final yesterday and watched it yesterday evening . Managed to watch some today too. Wimbledon starts next week, can't wait and have already booked the final friday and the Monday incase it runs over off as I usually sit glued to the tv for the semis and finals. Poor hubby is really suffering from hay fever with a terrible chesty cough and sniffs and runny eyes. When I took the girls out today I came back with the runny nose as I get a bit of hay fever but not much, so before I go out in the morning I'll have a bit of nasal spray, sorry if that was too much info. Bye for now, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment