Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

How did it happen ???

Hi all. I can't believe what I saw on the net earlier about the policeman who left his dogs to die in a car on Sunday which was one of our hottest days of the year. There has been some more news on this story but I can't believe I read about this again. Not so long ago the same thing happened and I believe that person was prosecuted by the RSPCA. If you believe what was written the car wasn't even ventilated. How many times do you see it displayed in car parks about not leaving children and animals in vehicles in hot weather. I'm so upset by this I can't believe a policeman could let this happen. I won't say more as I'm so angry and upset. What I will say, on a different subject though, I painted my front door earlier and then the heavens opened, full thunderstorm and lightening, what more can I say, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment