Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 26 June 2011

Guess what I did today ???

Well I finally got round to giving my front door it's first coat of proper paint. It's been really hot here and I took the girls out, cooked a full english for hubbies breakfast, did a wash, did painting, cooked roast beef for him too and then cut the grass, been busy today. I was fine in the kitchen with the oven on even though it was very hot but when I cut the grass at 5pm I was over heated. Took the girls out about 7.30pm and it was a bit cooler for them. Knew I'd get a fair bit done today as there wasn't any tennis. It's now 8.30pm and just having a hot choc the might watch a bit of tv. Not too busy this week work wise so lots of tennis to watch and if the weather is ok I'l be able to sand down my front door then give it another coat. I want to have a go at loading my book onto Amazon but that may be a bit of a challenge, have to see. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment