Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 2 June 2011

2nd June

Hi all, it's been a warm one here. I went to the fair on Monday but didn't do well as people weren't coming through the door very much. I don't think Saffy likes this heat much as she spends a lot of time between the front door and the porch and you can see her coat blowing in the draft under the door. Poppy is still running around like a mad dog, nothing is going to stop her, heat or no heat. Finally finished painting the bedroom and we moved back in last sunday but we are leaving lots of bits in the back bedroom so we have more room to spread. Mum is having a lovely time where she is now, she hardly ever seems to be in. The place where she lives is having a stall at the local fete next week so mum was here earlier picking up some of her last bits and pieces to see if anything is suitable. Not really doing much gardening as I've been painting. My next job is on a smaller scale, painting the toilet ceiling. Hubby has made the radiator covers for the lounge so I have to paint them too. I want to paint the front door but I want to try and get my book published and "out there". I'm setting myself a day to try and get this done as I don't think it will be easy. You have to format it a certain way for different electronic readers, makes me break out in a sweat just thinking about it, fingers crossed. Work isn't very busy at the moment and the last 4 out of 5 pupils passed first time, I could do with a few replacements.Bye for now, enjoy your weekends, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment