Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Today Saturday

Hello anyone out there in blogland. Today I've been really busy sanding stairs and skirting boards and banisters. I managed to get the undercoat done but will be busy cooking tomorrow as mum will be coming to dinner so won't get a chance to paint tomorrow but hope to get a first coat done of the colour on Monday. We have a new carpet for the stairs and hallway plus the landing but I want to get my painting done first so I don't have to worry about being careful when I'm painting. The girls haven't liked going up and down the stairs without the carpet but we chopped up bits of the old one and put strips across the grippers to protect their feet. The place is a bit smelly at the moment even though the windows have been open all day. I need to cut the grass if I can in the morning as that's looking long and untidy too. Hope everyone has a lovely Easter and don't make yourselves ill with too much chocolate, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment