Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Back from holiday

Hi all. Been away for 2 weeks on holiday. Went away with hubby and mum on a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. Visited Pompeii, The Vatican, Saint Tropez, Gibraltar, Barcelona, Alicante, Portofino, We were in Gib on Saturday and it was 82 degrees, lovely. The girls went to prison for2 weeks (kennels) and it's a shame as Saffy wasn't well and Poppy has lost quite a lot of weight as she had to be treated as well. At the moment I've got Poppy on 3 meals a day again as I need to get some meat on her skinny bones. Lovely holiday and hubby treated me to the spa so was in there most days and in the gym every other day so I only put on 1 and 3/4 lbs. They say on cruises most people will put a lb on for every day as there is so much food as it's 24hr dining. The last night the 3 of us went to the Gary Rhodes restaurant on board for a charge of £15 per head. I'll see if I can get a few pictures up in a few days. At the moment I'm still in winding down mode after a busy 2 weeks. Back to work though yesterday but only 2 lessons per day. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment