Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 20 March 2011

sunday 20th

Hi all. I did a fair yesterday, nice location but not very good for customers. Today I've been sanding down banisters and paintwork as we are getting some new carpets so now I've got painting to be getting on with. Just finished some ironing then think I'll head off for a bath and early to bed for a read. I went to the gym last Monday which was fine, did 25 mins of walking and running then 15 mins on the rowing machine, enjoyed myself. I'm hoping to go tomorrow but have to see. I went swimming last Thursday and intended to go on the Friday but had a bad night, awake from about 2.15 with a pain in my chest and I was worried if I went swimming I might drown, talk about a drama queen :)
Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment