Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Birthday girl

Hi all, time now 22.41 and a quick blog. Had a cuppa in bed this morning from hubby.When we were ready we headed into town and went for pizza then home to take the girls out then over to mums for a cuppa and a cream cake. In the evening made some more bath bombs and got the labels sorted. No ironing, cooking or cleaning for me today. I've even been known to do a wash on crimbo day but never do anything I don't want to on my birthday. Hubby had ordered me a pressie but it hasn't arrived. We are having bad problems at the moment with the post, it's almost that we don't get any, only every other day. I'm hoping to go to the gym in the morning before I start work, but won't hold my breath. I must say, Japan is never far from my thoughts at the moment, I hope they come through this disaster. It was fantastic to see a man survive from sitting on his roof 9 miles out at sea where he had been swept away. I hope the nuclear plant stays safe. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment