Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

2 bad nights

Hi all. The night before last I was woken up by "the Poppy babe" at 3am so took her and Saffron into the garden then when I got back to bed really struggled to get back to sleep. When I had to get up at 7.30 I was so tired and grumpy. Did my work and for the last couple of days mum and I have been taking stuff over to her new place ready for the move. I had an early night last night as I was so tired but woke up at 2.40am with the most amazing migraine, I thought my head would explode. Anyone who gets these bad heads will know what I'm talking about. I got up and took a couple of tablets and a tablet from the doctor for migraines and thankfully went back to sleep. When I got up this morning I had a tight chest and didn't feel great but went and did my first lesson. I had a slight gap until my next lesson so I popped in the docs and asked if I should try and make an app or go to the hospital. They actually fitted me in and he took my blood pressure and had a listen to my chest and said it may be a result of my bad head and to go home and relax for the rest of the day, which I did. Caught up with Holby and something else and later I'll have a nice hot bath and try another early night. Won't get a lie in though as I have a 7.05am pick up as I have an early test. Mums fridge freezer came today and tomorrow the carpet arrives so Friday we are hoping it's the big moving day. Mum was over there today and hubby took some more things over for her as I stayed home this afternoon. After I finish my lessons tomorrow I'll take some more bits and bobs over. Mum only has 2 more nights of us and the dogs bothering her. Bye all and keep safe and warm, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment