Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 18 February 2011

today Friday 18th Feb

Evening all. This morning I was in the pool for 7.30am, mind you not happy at getting up so early. Swam for 40 mins and tried having a go at the front crawl breathing alternate sides, if that makes sense to anyone. Found it a real struggle to take the breath on my right but I did persevere and managed to get quite a few lengths done. My fitness level must be coming up again as I can now do 1 length breast stroke and 1 crawl for the time I'm in the pool. After my swim came home for a cuppa and got back to the leisure centre for 10am and my gym induction. All ok there. I don't do bikes or stepping as it sets my back off and as long as I run short times as I do anyway my back seems fine (fingers crossed). You save quite a bit of money and there is a long time during the day that I can use the gym cheaper, which is great. The spa looked great. Hope to have a go at that soon but I'm busy next week. The 3 of us went looking at carpets today and have the carpet fitter going to mums new place tomorrow. Mum picked a carpet but now isn't sure about the colour so we are going back in the morning to have another look before ordering and paying any monies out. Mum also looked at fridge freezers but I zone out quite quickly at these sort of things. Could just do with a nice win on the lotto but I won't hold my breath. We have some daffs, hyacinths and tulips all ready to burst into flower soon so that will be nice. The grass is a bit manky at the moment due to the wet weather and the girls going mad on it so hopefully when it dries up a bit the garden will look better. I'll be glad of a lie in tomorrow as I'm feeling really tired now. Just waiting for a wash to finish then hopefully off to bed. Hope everyone out there in blogland is fit and well. Take care, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. I Love your setter photos. I've put you on my stylish blog list.http://milliebead.blogspot.com/
    Millie

    ReplyDelete