Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 13 February 2011

It's been a while

Hello, good evening and welcome. It has been a while judging by the date of the last post. Life goes on and all is fine and dandy here. The weather is rubbish at the moment and it's rained for a couple of days now. I'm finally back into the swimming groove, but I do struggle to get up at 7.15am on Thursday and 6.50am on a Friday especially if I'm not working. On Friday I swam for 40mins and felt good about it. I went swimming last Sunday but never again, it was so noisy and full of screaming children, the car park was full and it was a struggle to find a locker. When I go swimming on the Thurs and Friday it's so peaceful, it's lovely. As you know mum lives with us but she has decided to move out as she wants to be independent and have more of her own space. Last week mum and I went and looked at a flat and when we got home she found an earring had gone. It was a gold one that my dad had bought her and she was upset about it. 3 days later we went back to the flat for a second look and guess what was looking at me on the kitchen floor...........yes the earring. Mum said it must be an omen and dad must be looking down on her. Mum has decided to take the flat and will be renting for 6 months to begin with and then see what happens. Mum's been buying some furniture but still needs a fridge and freezer. I've been busy making soap and I smell pretty good at the moment as I can smell the fragrance oils in the air, lovely. I'm hoping to use the CP soap I made on the course a few weeks ago and the smell from that is divine. I'm working tomorrow but hubby has got a weeks holiday so I'm jealous. Bye for now, take care, Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Glad to see all is fine and dandy, wondered were you had got to.

    While hubby is off this week he can do the dog walking for you, not to mention all the rest of the jobs while you go to work. Good Luck to your Mum in her move.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely story about your mum's earring! I agree it's an omen - a good one!

    ReplyDelete