Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 25 February 2011

Hello all

Hello to all you lovely peeps out there in blogland. I went swimming today and now I'm up to 40 mins again, still got more to do though. We were at mums today taking some stuff over and unpacking. After we'd done a bit of work mum treated us to lunch, very tasty. Mum got the keys on Tuesday but can't move in yet until the carpet arrives and we don't know when that is for the minute. Today she ordered a fridge freezer, so it's all coming together nicely. When mum went over on Tuesday she had to go by bus and it took about 1 1/2 hrs as she has to go to Guildford bus station then another bus to Milford. When we shoot over in the car it takes about 12 to 15 mins, a bit of a difference. I had 2 tests this week, 1 pass first time and the other person failed, her first attempt. It was a lovely day yesterday as the sun shone and the temp was about 12 degrees, positively summer in my books. Today wasn't bad but no sun. Everybody is fine and Poppy is almost as tall as Saffron now, soon she'll be overtaking her. Poppy can be a bit of a bully as she launches herself at Saffron and Saffy just takes it. Hope to have a lie in tomorrow as I'm worn out. I think I could stay in bed for a good 1/2 day but can't do that as the girls wouldn't be impressed. I'll see if I can get a couple of pictures of the girls and put on here. It's 21.25 and I'm just waiting for a wash to finish then I think it will be blanket on, girls out and bed. I was up at 6.49 this morning so I could be at the pool for 7.30. Bye for now, love Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment