Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 17 February 2011

Change of plans

Hi all. Ok change of plans now. Mum won't be moving to the flat where we looked before but will be moving somewhere just a few roads away from where she used to live in Witley. It's a smaller place, but perfectly formed as the saying goes. Mum is close to her old friend and knows the area like the back of her hand. We were a bit worried that after the 6 months was up the person could double the rent or ask her to move out, so now she will be settled and can stay for as long as she wants. Mum will get the keys on Tuesday so it's all systems go now for looking at carpets and fridge freezers which we'll do tomorrow. I'm so excited for mum. I've told the girls that nana is moving out but they didn't seem to know what on earth I was talking about......that's dogs for you. I went swimming this morning and I'm in the groove again and tomorrow I've booked an induction at the gym so I'm stepping my fitness up a notch. I get the swimming and the gym and sauna if I want cheaper as a primetime member....there are a few advantages of being 50+. Hubby and I went on a dump run today, I don't know where it all comes from. I've made another couple of soaps that I'll put on here, I think there're cute but we'll see. Bye for now, take care and love to all, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Home to your Mum, hope all goes well with the move. You put us all to shame with all this fitness Malarky.

    Love the soap loaf and the pink duck.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete