Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 30 January 2011

Sunday 30th Jan

Hi all, a couple of pictures of Poppy. The first one is of her with a food ball and the second is her in the basket moved to the conservatory while hubby is vaxing the floor. When I take the 2 girls over the field she is on the go the whole time unless she has stopped to go to the loo. and that's the only time. Today was a lovely sunny day and for a change it wasn't too bad out over the field. I've been making some soap but the batch I made today didn't work as I expected so now I'm not sure what to do with it. It had teddies and hearts in it but they are difficult to see. I made a loofah soap which is great but it needs to be a lot smaller as it weighs far too much, mind you it looked good. Mum and I went for a wander around Aldershot on Friday for a nosey but not too sure about the place, couldn't find any charity shops except one that sold furniture and I must say it had some nice stuff in there. Not much else to say really so I'll sign off. I'll keep you updated on the girls when I get a picture of them together, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment