Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Hi all

Hello to one and all. It's been a while and I took some photos of the girls yesterday which I'll put on here later, it shows how big Poppy has grown. At the moment we have some sun outside but we've had so much rain the girls didn't go out for 2 days. Poppy is not a rain dog. I opened the back door to let her go in the garden and she saw the rain and ran back inside. We bought a wobble kong Friday and the girls love it and it keeps them occupied for ages. Saffy has got first dibs on it when it gets filled up and put on the floor, mind you Poppy does manage to snaffle any spare bits that fall out too far from the kong. I went swimming and running last week but finding the running a bit hard going at the moment.This is the first time I've been out running since Oct as I haven't left Poppy. I'm going on a soap making course next week and I'm looking forward to that very much, can't wait. I've been watching a lot of tutorials on utube but you can't beat going and getting you hands dirty. We took the piece of wood off the bottom of the baby gate at the top of the stairs and hubby went downstairs one morning and she managed to get underneath it, the gap was tiny so now the wood has had to go back on the bottom. I'll take a picture and show you what I mean. Bye for now as the sun has gone in and I believe we are due rain later so I'd better get the girls out, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment