Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

wed 29th

Hello to one and all. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Finally the snow has gone and it's warmed up. I feel I've done nothing but cook and eat for the last few days and I'm really feeling full to the brim. Today hubby and I went out for a 1 & 1/2 hr walk just to get moving but I did take the girls on a lead walk, not over the field for a normal run. It was a bit hard going at first as Poppy wondered what was going on then she settled down. After hubby and I got back from our walk, in the rain I hasten to add, a bit later we took the girls for another lead walk around about 4 blocks. The snow has melted from the garden and the field so now it's a bit soft and muddy and mucky everywhere. Poppy seems to be walking on stilts now a she seems to be springing up and she has grown into her coat better. Think I'll sign off now. Happy New Year to everybody.Keep safe and warm, Linda x. PS thanks to hubby and mum for all the crimbo pressies.

No comments:

Post a Comment